Subscribe:

FACEBOOK

Labels

MY OTHER BLOGS

ONENETBRAIN

welcome to our webiste

Saturday 2 June 2012

AIETEL GPRS plane in Rs 1,Rs 2,Rs 3

your adsense code goes here
Plans Rupees 1 with usage of  10 MB for 1 day validity.
How to activate:- Send message from your GPRS enable mobile *567*1#

Plans Rupees 2 with usage of  20 MB for 1 day validity.
How to activate:- Send message from your GPRS enable mobile *567*16#

Plans Rupees 3 with usage of  30 MB for 1 day validity.
How to activate:- Send message from your GPRS enable mobile *567*20#

Imp:- The validity of the pack is till mid night (12.00 Am)

2 comments:

The Sleek Feline said...

the codes seem to have been changed now! could anyone plz post the new activation codes for the rupees 1 and 2 internet packs??

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your site.
You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset.
If you ever want to take ssome of the load off, I'd love to writfe some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
Please send me an e-mail if interested. Kudos!

Here is my web page - pounds to rupees rate today

Post a Comment